Bloggers Wanted! The College Kidd is always looking for new writers. Interested? dacollegekidd@gmail.com

Monday, October 5, 2009

"FML''- The new college coping mechanism

I don't know where you go to school but where I am at, it’s like FML has taken over the world. It’s on Facebook, it’s in classes, and it’s in the cafeteria.
"My girlfriend is a whore, FML." "FML, I slept through class." "This meatloaf taste like fish, FML." "FML, I have Syphilis."
Yesterday my Chemistry professor announced a quiz that was going to take place the next day. I swear everyone in the classroom, including the extra smart foreign transfer students, groaned FML under their breaths.
Honestly, I like FML. When I hear somebody FMLing I feel like I can relate because my life sucks too, everyone's does in college. The best thing we can do to get over it is say our FMLs, throw a minor fit, and then take care of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment